What You Should Know About Merchant Processing Fees
Credit card and debit card transactions make up a large portion — if not most — of your business’ sales transactions. As an experienced business owner, you know that operating a successful business usually requires accepting card payments. You also know the merchant fees that accompany such cards can really add up — and that’s why getting the lowest merchant account fees is in the best interests of your business.
At Native Merchant Services, we provide our customers with the lowest merchant account fees in the business. We can charge the lowest merchant account rates because we are a Native American-owned business. As a Native American-owned business, we don’t pay taxes — and we pass those savings on to you.
Where Merchant Services Rates Come From
Every time a customer uses a credit card or debit card to pay, a company such as Visa, Mastercard or American Express® charges your business a fee. In addition to these base fees, you also pay a small markup by the processor that transacts the payment. These fees can vary based upon a number of factors, and some businesses will pay more to accept cards than others. For example:
- High risk merchants such as casinos and online nutraceuticals companies pay more per transaction than lower risk merchants.
- Processing methods affect fees. For example, businesses that accept only swiped cards pay a different rate than those that accept swiped cards, online payments and keyed entry.
- Consumer, business and rewards cards each charge different rates.
- Bundled pricing can lower your overall rate.
- Debit and credit fees are typically different, even if they both bear the same payment logo (such as Visa).
Native Merchant Services
Although some fees are fixed, others — such as the processor markup — are negotiable. At Native Merchant Services, you’ll always get the best credit card processing rate. We’re so certain you’ll save money with us that we’ll pay you $500 if you find lower merchant rates elsewhere.
As a full-service ISO, we also provide you with the comprehensive strategies you need to grow your bottom line. These include:
- Reliable, streamlined credit card processing.
- Access to American Express®® OptBlue™™, the low-cost option for small- and medium-sized businesses.
- Fast check processing with Telecheck.
- Business loans and cash advances that save you time.
- Same-day funding.
- A complimentary credit card terminal for monthly card volume exceeding $10,000.
- Best-in-class customer service that provides solution-driven answers.
- A generous Merchant Rewards Program that pays you back just for accepting credit cards.
At Native Merchant Services, we know we are the best value in payment processing. When you’re ready to put the power of rewards to work for you, call 1-844-462-8483 or contact us online today.