Native Merchant Services offers corporate billers the most advanced, streamlined one-time and recurring bill payment solutions in the industry. We partner with First Data so you can keep expenses down while minimizing the aggravation and complications associated with multiple bills and payment channels.
With Native Merchant Services, your business can enjoy best-in-class service and technology — and keep your operations running more smoothly than ever before.
Corporate Billing Benefits
You’ll love working with Native Merchant Services because we’ll provide you with the products and services you need to operate your business in the most cost effective way possible. Native Merchant Services offers:
- A secure lockbox network with ARC and ICL electronic clearing capabilities, which provide a noticeable reduction in float
- A single payment gateway that supports multiple online payment options, in addition to IVR, CSR and in-person payments
- State-of-the-art security that protects your customers’ most sensitive data
- Solution-driven customer service that includes web-based receivables reporting, reconciliation and exception handling
- Process outsourcing, EFT enrollment and change of address capability
Native Merchant Services
Native Merchant Services is a full service ISO that guarantees the lowest possible rates on credit card processing and more. Your business can benefit from the huge range of products and services we provide, including fast and secure credit card processing, electronic check processing, business analytics, the latest payment technologies and more. We’re so convinced that we’re the best choice for your business that we guarantee our rates with $500. Find a lower payment, get $500 — it’s that simple.
At Native Merchant Services, we’re passionate about helping your business operate as profitably as possible. That’s why we provide you with the superior functionality of First Data products and services. For more information about Native Merchant Services and the corporate billing services we provide, call us at 1-844-462-8483, or complete our online form for more information.